SHRIDHAR G. KELKAR SHARES HIS STORIES OF BEING WITH MEHER BABA
All are invited to come to the tea and talk with Shridhar G. Kelkar, Chairman of the Avatar Meher Baba Perpetual Public Charitable Trust (AMBPPCT) in India.
He will be at Meher Mount on Friday, April 24, 2015, to share his stories of meeting and being with Meher Baba as well as his involvement with the Trust.
PROGRAM - FRIDAY, APRIL 24, 2015
- 1:30 p.m.: Talk by Shridhar G. Kelkar, Chairman of the AMBPPCT Trust
- 3:30 p.m.: Tea Break
- 4:30 p.m.: Arti under Baba's Tree
NO-HOST DINNER AT BOCCALI'S AFTER THE TALK
There is a no-host dinner after the event at Boccali's restaurant in Ojai for all who are interested. If attending:
- The dinner will be at 5:30 p.m.
- Please bring cash or your checkbook. Boccali's does not accept credit cards.
- With large groups, there are no separate checks.
- The total bill - plus tax and 20% tip - is divided by all participants, except the special guest, and each person pays that portion of the total bill.
- Send an email to Sam Ervin to RSVP.
SHRIDHAR G. KELKAR
Shridhar was born in Guhagar in Ratnagiri district in 1938. He learned about Meher Baba in 1962 through his future wife, Perviz Talati, daughter of Dina and Naval Talati, who had been a close disciple of Meher Baba’s since the 1920s.
Shridhar first had Meher Baba’s darshan (blessing) during the East-West Gathering in Pune, India, in 1962. He also attended Meher Baba's last public appearance in December 1968.
Thereafter, Shridhar was closely involved in the activities of the Avatar Meher Baba Bombay Centre until moving to Meherabad in 1997.
Since then he has been involved in the activities of the Trust, working at the Meherabad Trust Office. In 2001, Shridhar become a Trustee and in December 2013, he was selected Chairman of the AMBPPCT.